Accelerate personal growth and increase team effectiveness through eLearning.
We offer a cost effective and convenient way for you to master Belbin Team Roles using our eLearning platform. Through a mix of videos, handouts and supplemental information, three interactive eLearning modules give you the tools you need to get the most out of your Belbin Report.
Work at your own pace and immediately start applying your knowledge to build on your strengths and manage your weaknesses. Modules can be purchased individually or on a team basis. SHRM PDC credits are available.
3Circle Partners/Belbin North America is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
Module 1: Belbin Team Roles and Your Individual Report
In this module, you will learn about Belbin Team Roles and how they can help to improve individual performance. You will be introduced to concepts that will allow you to better understand the content of your individual Belbin Report.
This interactive tutorial will:
- Show you how to read your Belbin Report
- Explain the nine Belbin Team Roles
- Help you learn about your strengths and weaknesses
- Speed up your learning, so you can use what you learn more quickly
Module 2: Belbin Team Roles for Teams
Module 2 revolves around applying the Belbin Team Role model for teams, to improve team performance.
Module 2 will explore:
- Team Mapping: the process of compiling information from individual team member’s Belbin Reports to create an overview of how a team is working together.
- Where teams may be unbalanced and the team dynamics that can occur as a result.
- How to better operationalize Belbin Team Roles and improve team effectiveness and results.
Module 3: Completing A Personal Belbin Plan
Building on Modules 1 and 2, this module explores how you can gain individual insights about, and improve, your personal effectiveness through building your strengths and managing your weaknesses.
In the module you will create a Personal Belbin Plan to help you become a better contributor to your team and further your professional development.
The end product of this module is a live document that you can use to help you focus on real behavioral change.