Belbin Accreditation: Online Train-the-Trainer Course
Belbin Accreditation is recommended for anyone who wants to use Belbin Team Roles to improve the performance of teams, and maximize working relationships.
By attending the Accreditation course, you will discover the real Belbin – and gain the depth of knowledge and practical tools to present yourself as a true Belbin expert.
- Become a certified Belbin expert so you can introduce Belbin Team Roles to others, and provide guidance to individuals and teams.
- This course provides in-depth knowledge of the Belbin methodology and the nine Team Roles, as well as ideas for practical application.
- The theoretical foundation of the model. The Belbin method is one of the few teamwork models based on scientific research and repeatable results. Participants will learn about the original work carried out by decade-long research conducted by Dr. Meredith Belbin and his team at Henley Management College.
- The nine Belbin Team Roles. Application of the Belbin model rests on how well people understand their strengths and weaknesses as captured in the Team Roles that Belbin identified. Participants will explore the Roles in detail and learn about how different combinations of Team Roles can impact behavior.
- The practical use of Belbin Team Roles. The cornerstone of the Belbin method is the report that individuals receive. Knowing how a report can and cannot be interpreted is key to getting good results. Participants will learn how to analyze each page of the reports and how they can be used in a variety of situations, including team building and individual coaching.
- The full scope of using Belbin Team Roles. This explores the benefits of eliciting 360° feedback, managing team dynamics, and achieving a balance of team role contributions.
- The course culminates in a written test. On passing the test, you will be awarded a certificate signed by your trainer and Dr. Meredith Belbin, and access to a logo that shows that you are Belbin Accredited. The Accreditation stays with YOU, so it is a real investment in your future. Once you are Accredited, we won’t leave you stranded. You will gain access to an exclusive ‘Accredited Only’ webpage which contains the slides and resources that you need to start using Belbin with individuals, teams and organizations. We keep in touch and guide you through those first few Belbin Reports and team session agendas.
Why Become Belbin Accredited?
- Discover the real Belbin: You will find that there is more to Belbin than just nine Team Roles – strengths, allowable/non-allowable weaknesses of each Role are explored in-depth, along with combinations of Team Roles, observer feedback, team overviews and job analysis.
- Speak the language: The language of Team Roles will become second nature to you over the duration of the course, providing a useful basis to discuss possible team and individual issues.
- Plan your workshops: We will give you practical ideas on how to use the reports and theory within a variety of workshops and situations, and how to interpret the reports for 1:1 and team feedback.
- Share your knowledge: Your newly acquired depth of knowledge and understanding will hold you in good stead when fielding questions from the more demanding course delegate!
- Ongoing backup: Once Accredited you’re not alone! If you have any questions regarding the reports – perhaps some advice on how to debrief a particularly interesting report – or to get some top tips for session ideas, we are here to help.
- Further benefits: A signed certificate from Meredith Belbin on passing the Accreditation test, use of the Belbin Accredited Logo (subject to terms and conditions), access to the Belbin Accredited website; full of resources, offers, and advice
Schedule Your Belbin Accreditation Course
Open Enrollment Courses
Online via Zoom | $1750 USD per person
- Next Session: March 22 – 25, 2021
- Running Times: 12-2pm & 3-5pm Eastern (9-11am & 12-2pm Pacific) each day
- Registration deadline: March 8, 2021
- additional 2021 DATES TBD
Online via Zoom
- If you would like to train multiple people in your organization, we can schedule custom dates for your team.
- If you’d like to talk more about a custom option, click here to book a time to talk with one of our trainers.